I like teaching, and speaking in public is one way to do this. I try to speak at least a few times every year.
- 17 Mar 2015, Scala Days SF, Essential Scala: Six Core Principles for Learning Scala.
When I get the time I like to post about my talks.
- The Computer: From Servant to Assistant
- CRDTs for fun and eventual profit
- Machine Learning Meetup Talk on Bandits
- Streaming Algorithms, Scala eXchange Edition. Or, Stop Analysing and Start Acting
- Streaming Algorithms, Strata Edition
- Streaming Algorithms, LSUG Edition
The full list of talks I’ve given in the past few years, as best I can remember is:
- Scala Exchange, Essential Scala: Six Core Principles for Learning Scala.
- Big O Meetup
- Scala Exchange, CRDTs
- Velocity, CRDTs
- Strata, Streaming Algorithms