Over time I’ve managed to do some stuff.
Myna is a next generation A/B testing tool. It’s based on bandit algorithms, which provide a neat way of doing hypothesis testing-esque things without some of the problems of said tests.
Talks that have featured on this blog include:
- The Computer: From Servant to Assistant
- CRDTs for fun and eventual profit
- Machine Learning Meetup Talk on Bandits
- Streaming Algorithms, Scala eXchange Edition. Or, Stop Analysing and Start Acting
- Streaming Algorithms, Strata Edition
- Streaming Algorithms, LSUG Edition
I sometimes pretend to be writing a book about the BlueEyes REST service framework.
I contribute to a number of open-source projects. Most of my personal project are on my Github account. I’m a committer to the BlueEyes Scala REST framework, and to Racket, a fine LISP descendant. Bigtop is our utility library built on BlueEyes. Some other projects can be found on Untyped’s page.